Become a Hospitalitycoach.net Contributor
Thehospitalitycoach.net features lively and informative articles that help small business owners learn more about business. Many of these articles will be written by readers and business orientated business partners. Before writing an article for Thehospitalitycoach.net , please read and follow these guidelines.
To be considered for publication, article must comply with these guidelines and MUST be submitted through firstname.lastname@example.org. To do this, you must read and agree to the copyright policy below.
All articles received will be reviewed by the Thehospitalitycoach.net Editor and considered for the website.
Thehospitalitycoach.net is an online magazine, not a journal. Thehospitalitycoach.net stories, while often dealing with technical topics, should be written in a lively and accessible style. Articles are written in English, in the third person, and with an international audience in mind. They should be 500 to 2,000 words in length-articles that are substantially longer than 2,000 words will be returned.
Send article text in the following formats:
- Microsoft Word for Windows or Mac
- Rich Text Format (RTF)
- ASCII (text only)
Do not send articles in Adobe PDF format or as scanned images. No matter which word processing program you use, do not use any fancy formatting, styles, or spacing.
Checklist for All Articles
- Include your full name as it should appear in the byline along with your title and/or affiliation.
- Articles should be 100% unique and not featured on any other online website.
- Do not quote yourself in the article.
- At the end of the article, please include the sentence, “For more information, contact” followed by the names, titles, affiliations, and contact information for one or more of the authors.
- Only one hyperlink is allowed per article. This is only allowable at the bottom of the article following the authors name.
- Send a list of the illustrations that will accompany the article and include a brief caption for each illustration.
Peter Giannakis, Thehospitalitycoach.net Editor
Thank you for your interest in Thehospitalitycoach.net website. We look forward to reading your article.
SUBMISSION OF MATERIALS AND ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS OF THIS COPYRIGHT POLICY IS COMPLETED WHEN YOU HAVE EMAILED YOUR ARTICLE FOR SUBMISSION TO INFO@THEHOSPITALITYCOACH.NET.
- You and/or anyone giving you permission to use the materials will retain all rights, title, and interest in the submitted materials which are not granted herein to thehospitalitycoach.net.
- You agree that Thehospitalitycoach.net has no obligation of confidentiality or limitation of use on the submitted materials, notwithstanding any captions or markings attached to the materials. Thehospitalitycoach.net has the right to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in the submitted materials.
- You agree that by submitting materials to thehospitalitycoach.net, you grant Thehospitalitycoach.net and its distributors permission to use, copy, adapt, edit, modify, merge, reproduce, translate, publicly and digitally display and/or perform and redistribute the submitted materials in any form now known or later developed, and that you have the authority to grant these rights to thehospitalitycoach.net.
- You represent and warrant that the submitted materials are accurate, not misleading and do not infringe on the intellectual property rights of any third party and that you have received written permission to use any third party materials included in your submitted article to thehospitalitycoach.net. .
- You agree to defend, reimburse, and hold harmless thehospitalitycoach.net, and all persons acting under thehospitalitycoach.net’s permission or authority, against any and all, claims, damages, costs, or other expenses that arise out of your or your organization’s failure to meet the obligations of this Policy.
BY SUBMISSION OF YOUR MATERIALS YOU INDICATE YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS ABOVE AND CERTIFY THAT (1) YOU HAVE READ THIS THEHOSPITALITYCOACH.NET ARTICLE SUBMISSION AND COPYRIGHT POLICY AND AGREE TO ITS TERMS AND (2) YOU WILL DISCLOSE AND DELIVER MATERIALS TO THEHOSPITALITYCOACH.NET IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE TERMS OUTLINED ABOVE AND IN THE ARTICLE SUBMISSION GUIDELINES. ALL MATERIALS SUBMITTED BY YOU TO THEHOSPITALITYCOACH.NET OR DISCUSSIONS BETWEEN YOU AND THEHOSPITALITYCOACH.NET RELATING TO THE SUBMITTED MATERIALS SHALL BE GOVERNED BY THIS POLICY.